Demystifying Hydrangeas: Presented by P. Allen Smith (6/16)
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
66 in stock
Join us for a fun and educational hour during which Allen will share his passion for Hydrangeas as well as his secrets to successfully growing them. Afterward, enjoy a tour of the farm and gardens to see not only the Hydrangeas but many of Allen’s other favorites. Favorite Hydrangea varieties, proper pruning, fertilizing and general care will be covered.
- 60-minute presentation on Demystifying Hydrangeas by P. Allen Smith
- A guided tour of three levels of Allen’s Jefferson-inspired Arkansas Farm home.
- A guided exploration of Allen’s terraced gardens overlooking the Arkansas River, the English rose garden, and his ornamental one-acre vegetable garden.
- Time to savor a “from the farm” delicious meal using Allen’s recipes from his cookbook, Seasonal Recipes from the Garden.
- A guided tour of Poultryville where you may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak and Amos, just to name a few.
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.