Fall Poultry Workshop
09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
137 in stock
Join us September 16th for a day of fun, education, and demonstrations for those who want to have safe, healthy flocks. If you’re raising chickens or think you may want to add birds to your backyard, the Poultry Workshop is for you!
Gates open at 8:30 AM.
Workshop begins at 9:45 AM and ends at 3:30 PM.
- A chance to meet Allen and tour the grounds of Moss Mountain Farm
- Interactive presentations from poultry experts on topics such as building a coop, treating sick chickens homeopathically, processing poultry the humane way, and prepping your bird to be Best in Show
- A delicious lunch (and some great prizes to be given away)
- An opportunity to ask poultry-related questions to our panel of experts
- A guided tour of Poultryville, where you’ll learn about heritage breeds and may see your favorite animals from Allen’s television show — Trudy, Moose, Smudge & Squeak, and Amos, just to name a few
- An opportunity to purchase chickens to take home and add to your flock
Price includes all applicable taxes.
Do you know a budding poultry enthusiast and 4-H member? We are offering a limited number of scholarships to attend the workshop. Call Joyce at (501) 519-5793 to reserve your spot.
For more information on tours and accommodations, click here.